Shamless Plug...

So...today is just any other day for most folk. Wondering about where might sell petrol and Easter eggs.
Perhaps you're in work, planning how to kill the boss with only a teaspoon and a mousepad. Or perhaps you're at home with the kids, wondering how to keep them entertained for the rest of the holidays with only a teaspoon and a mousepad.

Well stop.

Today is not just any other day.

Today is the publication day of my fifth book!

I know, I know, the excitement in the air is palpable. Amazon has crashed twice through sheer demand and WHSmiths are handing out hot drinks to those who have been waiting patiently in line through the night...

Or not.

Either way, I thought I'd tell you lot about it because, frankly, it's the most interesting thing that is going to happen to me today and at least it will save me wittering about the state of the publishing industry, or the evils of Facebook.
HB x

6 comments:

Gillian McDade said...

Good luck with the book, Helen. Will put it on my list!

DT said...

Well done, Helen. Surely we need a teaser line or two...

Deb said...

Love the cover, Helen! Huge congratulations! Are you doing any book signings?

Susie Nott-Bower said...

Yay, Helen! May it sell in shedloads.
Susiex

Rosy T said...

Congratulations, Helen! Hoping it will be a huge success.

Debs Riccio said...

Well done Helen, congrats and all that - have just started reading 'Damaged Goods' :)